Having friends is a goodness, having good friends is a luck!


Hey there!! it's me again.. my teacher used to say that i am a very lucky student, but i never did believe on that what they said.. actually the point is, why they used to say that I'm a very lucky student??????

hahha!!!! because i rarely used to study my subjects and never listened to my teachers, still i passed all the exams with good score ;) but that doesn't mean i never failed a test lolz, I used to study only one or two hours before the exams begin but cleared almost all the test, and that's why my teachers used to say that I'm a very lucky student who doesn't even read but can clear the exams with good score..however i never believed that i am a very lucky student!!

But yesterday! i was chatting with one of my sweetest friend and realized that I'm really a luckiest guy, whyyyyyy? because.. i got a real guidance as my friends whenever i needed!
you might be thinking everybody gets guidance from real friends in some stages of life right? but i say no!!!! I'm the special one!! hahaha yeah i'm the special one.. don't be jealous please...
lemme tell you an incident of my life, when i was in my junior college i went to an organization(I'm not listing the name of that organization) to be an insurance agent. there was a an eligibility criteria that i must be graduate.... and i wasn't graduate at that time..

In that organization i met that manager who called me to be an insurance agent i told her that I'm not eligible for this post...she replied "pay INR 1000 and you can attend the training sessions". I said i don't have money to pay for training. then she said it's not possible then.... you may go!!
I came back to home, within a week i got a call from her insisting to join for the training session, i went to her and she called me to her private cabin and said "don't tell this to anybody.. this is a secret between you and me". wtf is that secret?

she told me that she had documents of an another guy who's name was luvu and he was graduate too.. and she convinced me to use his identity and attend for the training... and said "once you got the license, there would be no issue.. i'll handle everything" and I started attending the training..
after a day or two i made some friends, one day... one of my friends said "Your name can't be luvu, it doesn't suits on your personality". so I told them the whole story.

As soon as they heard... they started shouting on me that if i got the card i would become a fraud agent and also i will be charged as 420. At that moment they forced me to leave immediately from that training...I came back to home. later... I realized that they were right about that. They saved me from making a big mistake of my life.

so, in short i often get friends who are real friends and they have faith in me, they believe me, they guide me, they like me, they love me, they make me feel special!.
I would like to thank them all today!

hahahh so howz that? i'm the luckiest one right? don't be jealous lolz.. "just kidding".
you also can have many friends who might make you feel lucky.
Thanks for reading. :)

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.