I'm bored! I need some change!


I'm living at the same place since last ten years, but still there are no changes in my schedule to have some fun. Having fun doesn't involve having fun with girls, it's like very common, i guess!.

For me having fun means doing different things like... enjoying the food i have never ever tasted yet! Visiting places which are very unique in their own way!, Making friends who aren't familiar of our culture!, Try to catch the fish with my hands and leave them into the water again!, Talk to lesbians and gays for a while!, Make some friends who aren't at my age they should be older or younger than me. :)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to I'm bored! I need some change!

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.