I usually have to find the reasons for living


Sometimes.. i get disappointed with my life because of some reasons but who cares, however i still do act like i am the happiest person in the whole world. There is no-body in this country who might understand my feelings, I feel weird sometimes :(

I feel sad because i am not the one who is responsible for what's happening with my life.

I decided to live for others who does really cares for me about five years ago, there is no-more reasons remaining to me for consolation.

There is someone who is an another reason for making me inspired to live my life joyfully. that person does not live close to me but close to my heart, "distance can't create distances between hearts". There is no options remaining except for living so i have decided to live for others.

This post shows my negative feelings but still there is a hope. My hope never dies so it keeps me alive.

Thanks for reading, you are really a good reader so try to read some funny things lolz. :P


Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to I usually have to find the reasons for living

  1. There is nothing wrong with being weird. And if you are weird. Be weird on your best and dont care about what people say about that. Feelings of being misunderstood is not a nice feeling. That's why you make yourself understandable in your weirdness.
    marleen
    ps. be yourself cause every body else is already taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thnx a lot! you are not only a good guidance for me but also a true friend!
    I always wait for your comments and i love your comments too.. muah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_pnFhFjNtY&feature=fvsr

    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks marissa! i think holland is filled with inspiring friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.