I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!!

yeah..I hate it!!
I hate it!! when i think of my life, the busy schedule.. damn examinations.. work pressure .. i actually don't get time for myself.

i need some time for myself that's why i am planning to go abroad to work and live alone with no one.

and that's why i am waiting for my studies to get finished!!
sometimes my plans doesn't work! like sleeping early, eating on time, reach at office on time.. they just don't work i don't know why!

when i was at my school days my friends used to call me VIP student, mastered in getting late and they used to welcome me with garland.. :) funny haaa..

that's all in my mind right now! thanks for reading! :)

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!!

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.