I am learning dutch

hahaha yeah trying to learn some dutch words! but i don't think so i will succeed! one of my friend tried to teach me some words in dutch, but i forgot it within a day. I use google translator for translating dutch words to english.

i use some words while chatting with my friend but i use google translator for that too.

the pronunciation of dutch words is so different from hindi or english or any other languages.

even i can't pronounce khan how shahrukh has pronounced in "My name is khan" movie.

but still want to learn more and more about other languages.. and peoples around the world.

thanks for reading. :)

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to I am learning dutch

  1. i agree dutch is very difficult ! so sweet you're trying.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.