Misfortune or Bad Luck! WTF!


Although, this time(current situation) isn't so good for me, I don't know. Actually, nothings happening as my expectation. Everything is just against me, pushing me off my way. Most of the people criticizing me that I am not a responsible person.

Some people say it's my bad luck that I'm not getting the expected result, I don't know if Luck kinda stuff exist. I don't understand that if Fortune or Misfortune exist and if God has written everything for us then why he want us to identify things like Good or Bad and Right or Wrong. I think, If he has the written script for us then we're just bodies moving around like robots. 

I guess, these Luck kinda stuff are just myths made by people who couldn't do the things they wanted. They needed somebody to blame on, so they could give an excuse of their failure. They used to say something like "Oh. damnit! It's all written! that's why I couldn't succeed. it's God who did it, I din't." They meant that It was God who failed, they didn't! LOLz!

Anyways, nothings working in my favor these days. I'm doing quite well by my side in a hope for a better result.

Slaap Lekker! :)

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Misfortune or Bad Luck! WTF!

  1. In life you get these times that everything might seem to be against you but in these times you can show the world and perhaps god that you appear to be stronger especially when its time to show the stronger side of you. Don't see it as a bad thing but as a moment to shine.
    People aren't made to like each other always just make the best out of it...
    love, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Holland we have a saying; Na regen komt zonneschijn.
    It means that sometimes when you're going through a rough time, no worries, because it's going to get better someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.